Electric oil extractor pump.
No more messy oil changes! With the electric oil extractor pump changing your car oil will be a breeze.
Changing the oil without a lift can get messy and dirty really quick… a misplaced oil drip pan can lead you to hot oil on your garage floor, your hands or your face.
But there is better and faster ways to do it!
Its Easy to use!
Just remove your oil dipstick, insert the extractor tube from the pump in the oil dipstick tube until it reaches top bottom, add a recipient for the used oil on the other end of the second tube. Then connect the 12v cables to your car battery, turn the switch one and see how the oil gets extracted.
- Easy to use, clean, safe and faster way to change your car oil.
- 12V, connect the clamps to your car battery.
- Durable, made of corrosion resistant materials.
- Small size, light and easy to carry.
- No more oil plug removal under the car means. no new O ring or plug leaks.
- The size of the suction hose is 6mm. Please check the inner diameter or the dipstick tube to check if it fits.
- Don´t use it pump cool motor oil. Oil has to be warm to ensure proper operation of the electric pump.
Don´t use it to pump water, or other liquids different than oil, as this doesn´t provide lubrication and can damage the electric pump.
- Don´t use it for extracting gearbox or differential oil, as this oil is too viscous and can overwork the pump.
- Don´t use it for pumping flammable liquids.