Built between Audi and Porsche the Audi RS 2 was a limited edition, high performance car. Produced only between 1994-1995 it has proved itself as a classic and still today has a cult following amongst those who love its understated power.
The Audi RS 2 was based on a model that Audi already had in production which Porsche then tweaked and improved. The engine a 2.2 litre turbocharged inline five-cylinder, 20 valve petrol engine. Assembled by Porsche but manufactured by Audi, the RS 2 featured Audi’s classic Quattro four wheel drive system and six speed manual gearbox. Porsche designed the braking and suspension systems, although the Bosch ABS system preferred by Audi was kept. Racing from 0-60 was possible in 4.8 seconds and the top speed was of 162.8 mph (270 km/h)
The Audi RS 2 established Audi’s reputation for practical, high-specification, high-performance cars worth driving. Where sports cars were impractical for daily use the RS2 offered something exciting that performed well in all weathers but fitted in on the school run. In total 2289 Audi RS2s were made and today they are much sought after.
If you love this modern classic as much as we do, this t-shirt will be one of your all time favorites. This t-shirt feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping