Affiliate dashboard help
If you have questions about our affiliate program, please visit the end of this page to read the FAQ.
If you have a question that is not included in the section, please don´t hesitate to contact us.
How to join?
Please follow all this steps. It´s quick and easy!
- Create a customer account here.
- Then, sign in as an affiliate here.
- Complete the form with your details: (Name, last name, email). On payment email, use the email you use to log in to your Paypal account. (If you don´t have Paypal, please let us know so we can transfer your sales commissions using other method). On website place the url of your website or social network (Example: https://www.instagram.com/myprofile)
- Click register, you will see a submission notification on the screen. You will receive an email when you are approved.
How to use the dashboard?
When entering the dashboard you will see a resume of your relevant affiliate information such as your current stats, recent commissions and recent clicks.
At the right you will see the affiliate menu, where you can access detailed information about commissions, clicks and payments.
In settings menu you can update your email and choose if you like to receive updates about your affiliate dashboard.
Now let´s focus on the generate link menu….
Generate link menu
Generating affiliate links is very easy!
If you want to link to our homepage: Just click on the first copy button, the referral link will be copied and you can paste it on your website or social network post.
If you want to link to a specific product page: Copy a product page URL from our store and paste it on the Page URL, then click on the Generate button. Your referral URL to the product will be ready, just click the copy button so you can paste it on your website or social network post.
Working with coupons
To create a coupon please contact us, we can work together on a custom coupon for a special promotion.
When a coupon is assigned to your affiliate account, you will receive a notification by email. A new menu item called “coupons” will be activated on your affiliate dashboard, there you can see your active coupons and information: code, type of discount, amount of discount and expiration date, and general info.
Copy and paste your discount coupon code on your website or social network posts.
Note: Do you want to create a special coupon code? Let´s work together, contact us!
Re-posting a coupon code found elsewhere online can result in a ban from our affiliate program, please check our program conditions.
Affiliate marketing is basically performance-based marketing, whereby affiliates/partners promote our products and get remunerated a commission for every sale.
If you have an active website, blog, forum or social network and enough followers you are ready to start!
Please check our requirements to see if you qualify, and read our FAQ. Then follow our videos to learn how to sign up and use the affiliate dashboard. It takes a couple of minutes and is very easy!
Commission is normally credited to the affiliate’s account at the moment of sale (can be reversed if the customer cancels or returns the purchase). You can check your commissions and related relevant information in your affiliate dashboard at any time. By the end of the month, you will receive an email with the information to withdraw your commissions to your personal account.
Waldautosport pays affiliates via a PayPal account, provided to us when a partner joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify the Affiliate Program to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses.
A cookie is a small piece of data that works with web browsers to store information like user preferences, login or registration information, and shopping cart contents. When someone comes to your blog, website, or post and clicks on your affiliate link, a cookie is placed on their computer or mobile device. That cookie is used to remember the link that the visitor clicked on. Even if they leave the website and come back a week later to make a purchase, you will still get credit for the purchase and receive a fixed commission.
We offer a cookie duration or “cookie life” of 60 days. This means, when someone clicks on your affiliate link, you’ll be paid a commission if they make a purchase within 60 days of the click.
While you have total control over the information you share on your blog/website, or social network profile, we kindly ask you to keep a friendly, honest and profanity free language to align with our store principles, values, and image.
To maximize your promotional efforts and earning potential we invite you to follow our tips.
We offer discount coupons and interesting promotions. If you have an idea for a promotion or would like to create a personalized coupon, don´t hesitate to contact us. We are happy to work together with you.
Yes, you can get banned for misconduct and not following the guidelines. We take pride ourselves in being an honest shop with clear values and principles, who treats its customers in a friendly and professional way. We are not affiliated with any political party or religion, we treat everybody with respect no matter its background, beliefs or thinking.
Waldautosport reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Waldautosport. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any other site..
Waldautosport strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to forums, social network accounts, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Waldautosport may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the Waldautosport Affiliate Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account.